Thursday, February 13, 2020

JESUS, YOU ARE My HOPE and My FUTURE - JEREMIAH 29:11

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17
















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  





  3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (2-12-2020)


David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God. - 1 SAMUEL 30:6

















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  





  3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (2-13-2020)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - JEREMIAH 29:11



 HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!





Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!


JESUS GREETINGS Dear Friend,

     

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36


      Hope.  This four letter word is the reasoning behind THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, Our BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}, HAS me writing today's Blog Post.  You see, when we've sinned as I have in the past, and daily, we need to know that CHRIST JESUS OFFERS Us HOPE when we make mistakes, missing the mark; sinning.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. {2} He was with God in the beginning. {3} Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. {4} In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. {5}The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.


     Ler's face it.  The ONLY PERFECT MAN TO WALK THIS Earth, WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THIS BEAUTIFUL Earth {GENESIS 3, JOHN 1:1-5}, Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}, THE MAN, CHRIST JESUS {1 TIMOTHY 2:5}.  When we understand as with THE GOSPEL OF JOHN CHAPTER 15 VERSE 5, without CHRIST JESUS, we can do nothing, we will come to the realizaton that all of our HOPE for the present and the future IS BASED ON THE ONE WHO IS Our HOPE, Our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST {}.

This is what the LORD says: "When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. - JEREMIAH 29:10


     In today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT, we see Our BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT GIVING HIS PEN TO THE Prophet Jeremiah to COMFORT HIS PEOPLE Who have gone into Babylonian Captivity for 70 years, PROMISING Them that they are CERTAIN, to, when it is all said and done to have a BEAUTFULLY-OUTSTANDING HOPE AND A FUTURE.  For as with us, as born again believers in CHRIST JESUS' DEATH AND RESURRECTION, that in the end, we win {REVELATION 22}.

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. - 2 PETER 3:18


    So, my friend please let me encourage you BY THE PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT HOLY GHOST IN Us a Followers of JESUS CHRIST That as long as we are in this Earth, there is HOPE.  Please never lose heart or hope.  ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST CAN DO THE SEEMNGLY impossible.  For wth GOD nothing shall be impossible {LUKE 1:37}.  "Keep pressing"  as ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST TELLS me ACCORDING TO PHILIPPIANS 3:13-14, and before you know, you will come to that desired haven of your life; The Promised Land ALMGHTY JESUS CHRIST HAS PLACED Within the recesses of your heart before time began! Amen?  AMEN!  "Dear chldren, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.  Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36 



     
       THE JESUS SALVATION MANDATE

      (Please Be Confident in This, my Friend)




For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version



 










That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version -  JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!







For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!


Wednesday's HOLY BIBLE Study BLOG POST, IF Our GREAT LORD JESUS TARRIES {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} -  (2-7-2020) -  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR YOUR PLANS FOR Me - JEREMIAH 29:11


Previous Day's Blog Post Topic:


 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 



HALLELUJAH!

Please Read Friday's JESUS HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT Below for 2-14-2020 - Before Coming to the Next Blog:

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. - 2 PETER 3:18


JESUS ASSURES US OF THIS: 

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25


 Please Remember,  IN JESUS' HOLY  NAME:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31


JESUS, YOU'RE CERTAINLY ABLE!

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 -
 JESUS, YOU ARE "the Lord himself".  JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS,     JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!


ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS, And HIS COMMUNION Mandate:


{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” {20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - {LUKE 22:14-20}


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST Sermonette


 

Friday (2-13-2020) -  JESUS,  YOU ARE MY GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE - 2 PETER 3:18


All HOLY BIBLE VERSES ARE IN THE New International Version Translation unless otherwise noted.



2020 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me, my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!












  JESUS, Thank YOU, That Because of YOUR VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, That Everyone Who has Read these Blog Posts is TRULY BORN AGAIN AND SAVED {JOHN 3:3-6}! In JESUS' HOLY AND MATCHLESSLY-LOVING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN! 


"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

  

 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17

 HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!





Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!


No comments:

Post a Comment