Sunday, February 2, 2020

JESUS, FOR GOD (YOU) SO LOVED... - JOHN 3:16-17

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17
















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  





  3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (2-2-2020)

 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17

 HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!





Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!



JESUS GREETINGS Dear Friend,



Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." - GALATIANS 4:6

     It brings me GREAT DELIGHT in Writing today's HOLY GHOST AIDED BLOG POST!  I say this, simply,because today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT, Produces in my heart a song of Praise, Unto My HEAVENLY FATHER, ABBA GOD {GALATIANS 4:6}, My DADDY!  I can go on and on, about My MAKER'S LOVE, FOR HE CREATED ALL THINGS FOR HIS PLEASURE, Including us all {GENESIS 1}!  




"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me. - JOHN 15:26


     Therefore, I will continue to stretch forth my hands unto HIM, FOR, HE, ALONE, KNOWS What I stand in need of, even, before I ask {MATTHEW 6:8}.  HOLY SPIRIT, THOU ART WELCOME; WELCOMED IN THIS Place.  In my Heart, In my Soul, In my Spirit, In my Mind, I hold YOU CLOSE, FOR YOU TESTIFY HOURLY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 15:26}, WHO DIED {JOHN 19:30}  AND ROSE {JOHN 20:28} FOR Me!  I welcome YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, AND I WELCOME YOUR HELP!


The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! - JOHN 1:29


     JESUS, I LOVE YOU, FOREVER!  FOREVER, JESUS, I LOVE YOU!  As I press through {PHLIPPIANS 3:13-14} this life-long cocoon {Although not necessarly A BIBLICAL EXAMPLE, This is One of The Ways, ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HAS SHOWN me for my Life}, to become The Beautiful Butterfly YOU CALLED Me to  BE!  HALLELUJAH!  TO THE LAMB OF GOD!  YOU TOOK AWAY, every sin I would ever committ {JOHN 1:29}!  How, I Worship YOU!  HOW, I Long for YOU!!!!!!


they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again." - LUKE 18:33


     For YOU CAME DOWN FROM YOUR THRONE IN HEAVEN FORTY-TWO GENERATIONS AFTER HIS Friend, Our Father Abraham {ISAIAH 41:8}, Although , even in THE EARTH YOU SO LOVINGLY CREATED IN SIX TWENTY-FOUR HOUR DAYS {GENESIS 3}, IN ORDER THAT YOU'D DIE {MARK 15}, EVEN THE DEATH OF THE CROSS {PHILIPPIANS 3:8}, RESURRECTING THE THIRD DAY {LUKE 18:33} SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE LOST!  HOLY GOD, Thank YOU FOR SENDING YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, My STRENGTH AND My REDEEMER {PSALM 19:14}.  THE ONE WHO KNOWS me the Best!  THE ONE WHO IS My ETERNAL REST {HEBREWS 4:9-11}!  I've got VICTORY IN CHRIST JESUS, Thank YOU FOR ETERNAL LIFE!  





The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. - JOHN 1:14




     YOU, ALONE, ALWAYS DO ALL THINGS RIGHT!  My mind is Renewed, BY YOU {EPHESIANS 4:23}!  THE WORD OF GOD MADE FLESH {JOHN 1:14}!  YOU ALONE HAVE TRULY BLESSED Me, and as my Beloved Dad the Reverend James Olver McMorris Sr. says, "We are WELL-BLESSED" BY THE BLESSING, YOU ALONE JESUS; EVERLASTING LIFE {PSALM 133}.  So, with THIS SAID, HEAVENLY FATHER, We thank YOU FOR YOUR GREAT LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING, FOR YOU JEHOVAH GOD, KNOW ALL Things, and who THE SON SETS FREE Is Free Indeed {JOHN 8:36}.  Amen!!!!!!!  "Dear chldren, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"




So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36

   


     
       THE JESUS SALVATION MANDATE

      (Please Be Confident in This, my Friend)




For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version



 










That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version -  JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!







For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!


Thursday's HOLY BIBLE Study BLOG POST, IF Our GREAT LORD JESUS TARRIES {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} -  (2-2-2020) -  



Monday (2-3-2020) - JESUS, Thank YOU For FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE - 1 CORINTHIANS 13:13



HALLELUJAH!

Please Read Sunday's JESUS HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT Below for 2-2-2020 - Before Coming to the Next Blog:

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 CORINTHIANS 13:13
   


Our Previous Blog Post's HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT FROM 2-1-2020:

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. - ISAIAH 54:10


 JESUS ASSURES US OF THIS: 

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25


 Please Remember,  IN JESUS' HOLY  NAME:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31


JESUS, YOU'RE CERTAINLY ABLE!

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 -
 JESUS, YOU ARE "the Lord himself".  JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS,     JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!


ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS, And HIS COMMUNION Mandate:


{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” {20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - {LUKE 22:14-20}


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST Sermonettes:
 



Sunday (2-2-2020) - JESUS, FOR GOD (YOU) SO LOVED... - JOHN 3:16-17


All HOLY BIBLE VERSES ARE IN THE New International Version Translation unless otherwise noted.



2020 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me, my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!












  JESUS, Thank YOU, That Because of YOUR VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, That Everyone Who has Read these Blog Posts is TRULY BORN AGAIN AND SAVED {JOHN 3:3-6}! In JESUS' HOLY AND MATCHLESSLY-LOVING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN! 


"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

  
 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment