Tuesday, February 4, 2020

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR KEEPING me in Perfect Peace - ISAIAH 26:3-4

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17
















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  





  3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (2-4-2020)


{3} You will keep in perfect peace

those whose minds are steadfast,

because they trust in you.

 {4} Trust in the Lord forever,

for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. - ISAIAH 26:3-4


 HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!





Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!


JESUS GREETINGS Dear Friend,

     

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36



     In the Above HOLY BIBLE SCRITURE TEXT, we see Our EVERLASTNG FATHER {ISAIAH 9:6}, CALMING all my fears, simply, because HE LOVES me, and DESIRES That I KNOW, Because of HIS PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIXION {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTION {JOHN 20}, That I Possess inwardly,  BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT LIVING In me {1 CORINTHIANS 6:19}, The PEACE to KNOW, that, through HIM I am FREE.  Free to WORSHIP THE ONE On WHOM I Believe, JESUS!


But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days - 2 TIMOTHY 3:1


     Let's face it.  We all need Peace, especially in these last days {2 TIMOTHY 3:1}. There's so much vying for our attention, the enemy attempting to distract us from THE WAY OF FAITH IN Our BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}, Our SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST {2 PETER 3:18} .  However, my friend, it does us good, to think back to All our SAVIOR THE LORD JESUS, HAS SO LOVINGLY ACCOMPLISHED WITHIN THE Fabric of our Lives. For instance, when I could not walk down a Judicial Buildings steps with my walker, the LORD JESUS TRIUMPHANTLY LET A Gate Open up to my left which I had not known was there, By ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD'S HAND ALONE!  I LOVE YOU JESUS!  These REMINDERS, GIVE me GREAT PEACE to not give up during times of trials and testings, but to Remember the GOD WHO ALONE IS Our STRENGTH. For the Joy of THE LORD IS Our STRENGTH {NEHEMIAH 8:10}.


But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. - 2 PETER 3:18


     In today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT, we see the Beloved, Eagle Eye Prophet, ISAIAH (He's called the Eagle-Eye Prophet because He Foresaw the DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST hundreds of years before it Happened, as an Eagle in the sky can with pin-point CHRIST JESUS' CREATIVE PROWESS, Accuracy see his prey way down on the Earth) Writing hundreds of years before CHRIST JESUS CAME TO Earth; the same Earth, HE SO WISELY AND LOVINGLY CREATED In Six, Twenty-four hour days, that the Way to keep us in perfect peace is to keep our minds Stayed On CHRIST JESUS, in order that Trusting in HIS NAME, Would Produce a Peace which transcends all understandng {PHILIPPIANS 4:7}", guarding our hearts and minds in CHRIST JESUS.


And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

     So,my beloved friend, is there something you need the Peace of ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST TO ACCOMPLISH in your life?  I recall the Words of the Sweet Psalmist King David in PSALM 23, "He leadeth me besides the still waters. He restoreth my soul {PSALM 23:2-3}.  Dear friend, I am convinced {ROMANS 8:38-39}, that these "still waters", and the restoration of our souls informs us that IT IS ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD'S WILL THAT we have Eternal Peace, and this is precisely the REASONING BEHIND HIS SENDING HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, in order that we'd have Peace once again with Our HEAVENLY FATHER THROUGH JESUS' THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD'S DEATH {MARK 15} AT CALVARY {LUKE 23:33} AND IN HIS THIRD DAY RESURRECTION {LUKE 24:7}, as well as havng a Peace in Our minds, Because of our Faith In CHRIST JESUS'S VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {16} in order that we'd be ETERNALLY SECURE, KNOWING That when we leave this earth, we will forever be with Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST, Our HEAVENLY FATHER JEHOVAH GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT, The Angels in Heaven, and the Saints of Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 20:28}, those like us, who have Placed their Trust IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION, For my friend there is no other NAME GIVEN amongst men, whereby we MUST be SAVED {ACTS 4:12}!  AMEN!  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}."  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be wth you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"


The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. - JOHN 1:14






So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36 




     
       THE JESUS SALVATION MANDATE

      (Please Be Confident in This, my Friend)




For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version



 










That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version -  JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!







For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!


Wednesday's HOLY BIBLE Study BLOG POST, IF Our GREAT LORD JESUS TARRIES {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} -  (2-5-2020) -  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR THE YOUR SOON SECOND COMING



HALLELUJAH!

Please Read Wednesday's JESUS HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT Below for 2-5-2020 - Before Coming to the Next Blog:


For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16

JESUS ASSURES US OF THIS: 

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25


 Please Remember,  IN JESUS' HOLY  NAME:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31


JESUS, YOU'RE CERTAINLY ABLE!

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 -
 JESUS, YOU ARE "the Lord himself".  JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS,     JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!


ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS, And HIS COMMUNION Mandate:


{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” {20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - {LUKE 22:14-20}


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST Sermonettes:
 


Wednesday (2-5-2020) -  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR YOUR SOON SECOND COMING


All HOLY BIBLE VERSES ARE IN THE New International Version Translation unless otherwise noted.



2020 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me, my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!












  JESUS, Thank YOU, That Because of YOUR VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, That Everyone Who has Read these Blog Posts is TRULY BORN AGAIN AND SAVED {JOHN 3:3-6}! In JESUS' HOLY AND MATCHLESSLY-LOVING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN! 


"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

  
 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment