Wednesday, February 12, 2020

JESUS, We Find Our Strength in YOU! - 1 SAMUEL 30:6-8

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17
















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  





  3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (2-12-2020)


David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God. - 1 SAMUEL 30:6

















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  





  3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (2-6-2020)


A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains-- where does my help come from? - PSALM 121:1



 HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!





Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!


JESUS GREETINGS Dear Friend,

     

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36



     Find Strength in JESUS!  What do these four words mean to you?  Well, as a man that fghts the good fight daily,and has had many troubles and trials, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'S PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT HOLY SPIRIT GAVE me this BIBLICAL Topic of Discussion today, in order that not only will I TRUST IN GOD THE FATHER, THROUGH my GREAT FAITH In CHRIST JESUS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON {JOHN 3:16-17}, For my STRENGTH Today, but, also, that all who read this TRIUMPHANT Blog Post Today would be Encouraged, Finding their Strength In Our CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19;30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20}  LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 20:28}.


Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. - 1 PETER 5:8

     Let's face it. Life is not easy.  Many a times when we come to CHRIST JESUS, we feel as if our lfe will automatically get easier.  However, my "Dear Friend" this is not the case.  We are Taught that we have an adversary, the devil {1 PETER 5;8}, who comes to steal, kill, and destroy us. However, Our JESUS CHRIST CAME in order that we might have life and have it more abundantly {JOHN 10:10}.  When we understand that Our BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT CHRIST JESUS, IS IN TRUTH Our STRENGTH, and because of our Relationship With Our HEAVENLY FATHER, THROUGH Our Faith IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST'S DEATH AND RESURRECTION, we have MORE THAN A RELIABLE SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND PURPOSE in order that we'd Pursue Our BLESSED LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST in all things.


     In today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT we see the Sweet Psalmist of Israel King David , after His men and him coming back from getting ready to fight on the side of Israel's perpetual enemy the Philistine's side, but the Phlistine commanders didn'trust that King David would be loyal to them, perceiving that if he had the chance he mght turn on them and fight with his Master Saul to reconcile the breach in their relationship.  However, I Thank THE HOLY SPIRIT OF ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, because if they did not become estranged from the Phislistine armny, then they would not have returned to Ziklag and found out that they had been raided by the Amalakites with their wifes and children having been taken.


When David and his men reached Ziklag, they found it destroyed by fire and their wives and sons and daughters taken captive. {4} So David and his men wept aloud until they had no strength left to weep. {5} David’s two wives had been captured—Ahinoam of Jezreel and Abigail, the widow of Nabal of Carmel. {6} David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the Lord his God. - 1 SAMUEL 30:6


     Because of  this sorrowful HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT, King David sought, as He always does, His Refuge IN THE LORD JESUS His GOD.  He sought JEHOVAH GOD in order to find out what THE LORD'S PLAN AND PURPOSE Was for him in his going to seek after the Amalakites to recover all than had been stolen.  This my "Dear Friend" makes us aware that when we find Our Strength in Our STRENGTH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, not only when we are facing trials of all kinds, but also when we are in the Mountain seasons of our lives, for JESUS HIMSELF COMMANDS THAT Without HIM, we can do nothing {JOHN 15:5}."

     Thus, when King David sought THE LORD while being in distress, because his men were so distraught and saddened they talked of stoning him, ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST TOLD HIS Servant King David, that he would go and recover all.




Then David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelek, “Bring me the ephod.” Abiathar brought it to him, {8} and David inquired of the Lord, “Shall I pursue this raiding party? Will I overtake them?”

“Pursue them,” he answered. “You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue. - 1 SAMUEL 30:7-8

     So, my "Dear Friend" let's not get weary in well doing {GALATIANS 6:9}.  When we, through the many times of our weaknesses, Continue to Seek THE WILL OF ALMGHTY JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD AND SAVIOR {2 PETER 3:18}, we WILL, without fail, not only "succeed in the rescue {1 SAMUEL 30:8}" of recovering all that the devil had taken from us, but also we will be a profound Witness of THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD, making the world know that we WORSHIP AND SERVE THE ONLY TRUE AND LIVING GOD, AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, Our PRECIOUS LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 20:28}!  AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!  Amen.  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be wth you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

      
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. - 1 JOHN 3:1

     


So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - JOHN 8:36 




     
       THE JESUS SALVATION MANDATE

      (Please Be Confident in This, my Friend)




For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version



 










That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version -  JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!







For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!


Wednesday's HOLY BIBLE Study BLOG POST, IF Our GREAT LORD JESUS TARRIES {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} -  (2-7-2020) -  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR YOUR PLANS FOR Me - JEREMIAH 29:11


Previous Day's Blog Post Topic:


 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 



HALLELUJAH!

Please Read Thursday's JESUS HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT Below for 2-13-2020 - Before Coming to the Next Blog:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - JEREMIAH 29:11


JESUS ASSURES US OF THIS: 

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25


 Please Remember,  IN JESUS' HOLY  NAME:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31


JESUS, YOU'RE CERTAINLY ABLE!

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 -
 JESUS, YOU ARE "the Lord himself".  JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS,     JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!


ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS, And HIS COMMUNION Mandate:


{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” {20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - {LUKE 22:14-20}


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST Sermonette


 

Thursday (2-13-2020) -  JESUS,  YOU ARE My HOPE and My FUTURE - JEREMIAH 29:11


All HOLY BIBLE VERSES ARE IN THE New International Version Translation unless otherwise noted.



2020 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me, my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!












  JESUS, Thank YOU, That Because of YOUR VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, That Everyone Who has Read these Blog Posts is TRULY BORN AGAIN AND SAVED {JOHN 3:3-6}! In JESUS' HOLY AND MATCHLESSLY-LOVING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN! 


"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

  

 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17

 HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!





Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!


         

No comments:

Post a Comment