Friday, December 21, 2018

I Shall Come Forth - JOB 23:10

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17



But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. - JOB 23:10



JESUS, We LOVE YOU!


JESUS GREETINGS, My Friend,


     Well, we're four days away from the world-wide Celebration of our BLESSED LORD AND SAVIOR {2 PETER 3:18}, JESUS CHRIST'S Virgin-Born Nativity {SAINT MATTHEW 1:18}, and the coming, if THE GOOD LORD SHOULD TARRY {SAINT LUKE 21:27}, of another year.  I know of a Truth that this year has been a better year for me than last year, when I was comotose for a few weeks, and with the passing of my Dear Daddy.  However, if you have been going through some trying times in 2018, I do understand, and I believe THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DESIRES To Bring You Hope {HEBREWS 11:1-2} this day, and in the days ahead.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16


     With this in mind, our BLESSED FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT For this day, focuses on the Servant of ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, the Man of GOD, Job, and His, By Faith in Our BELOVED LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {SAINT JOHN 20:28}, knowing that when He is tried, He shall come forth as pure gold {JOB 23:10}.  This, my dear friend, is an encouraging statement, in that, we all go through various trials and struggles as Born-Again Believers in THE PRESCIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF Our LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST {SAINT MATTHEW 27, SAINT MARK 16}. 


     We, as I heard Dr. Charles Stanley of InTouch Ministries (InTouch.org) Preach, we all have three enemies, the devil, our flesh, and this fallen world.  Although JESUS Has OVERCOME the world {SAINT 16:33}, making us, who believe, on HIS FINISHED WORK AT THE CROSS {SAINT JOHN 19:30}, Overcomers as well {1 JOHN 5:4}, we will not be perfected, until the day HE CALLS us Home, if HE DOES NOT COME BEFORE that time {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}.  So, what do we do while going through a trying time?  How do we handle under the brunt of it?


Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. - 1 CORINTHIANS 16:13


     My friend, I can from experience state that the best way to do this is to remember The Promise or the Promises that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST Has Given us in HIS HOLY WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE.  I know when I felt as if I'd messed up too much for the SAVIOR'S LOVE, I've been Reminded that "Nothing can separate me from His Love {ROMANS 8:38}", or if I'm tempted to fear, I've been Reminded of THE VERSE THAT ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST SUPERNATURALLY GIVEN me many years ago, while I was walking down the streets of Coatesville, PA, confused, but still wanting to obey ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD, and that Verse Is ISAIAH 41:10:


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10


     So, my beloved friend, no matter what trial or temptation you are facing today, stand firm {1 CORINTHIANS 16:13} in your faith, and be ye patient {JAMES 5:8}.  ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST WILL SEE You through as HE CONTINUES To see me through and every believer as, with the Beloved Apostle Peter, BY THE PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST, Penning, our brethren in the world are going through the same afflictions {1 PETER 5:9}. 

     Most importantly please remember that Your JESUS LOVES You!  HE IS WORKING ALL THINGS Out for Your Good {ROMANS 8:28}!  Rest in the Truth of HIS HOLY WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE, and sooner than later, as with HIS FAITHFUL SERVANT JOB {JOB 1:8},  You will come forth as pure gold {JOB 23:10}!  Amen!  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"



THE SALVATION MANDATE



(Be Confident In This)




For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17












for "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." - The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Romans Chapter 10 Verse 13 - {JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD - SAINT JOHN 20:28}.



"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - The Epistle Of Paul the Apostle to the Romans Chapter 10 verse 9



(C) 2018 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES



Saturday: Nothing Can Separate Us - ROMANS 8:38



JESUS LOVES You!  YES, YOU! BE ENCOURAGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment