Sunday, December 9, 2018

Healing Verses - Reposted - Sunday Edition

 {16}“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. {17}“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17





Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. - 2 TIMOTHY 1:7




but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31

3The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying,
         “I have loved you with an everlasting love;
         Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.

4“Again I will build you and you will be rebuilt,
         O virgin of Israel!
         Again you will take up your tambourines,
         And go forth to the s of the merrymakers. - JEREMIAH 31:3-4

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. - JEREMIAH 30:17

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - PHILIPPIANS 4:13

35“The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand. 36“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” - SAINT JOHN 3:35-36

They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household." - ACTS 16:31

Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” 9At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.- SAINT JOHN 5:8


5Trust in the LORD with all your heart
         And do not lean on your own understanding.

6In all your ways acknowledge Him,
         And He will make your paths straight. - PROVERBS 3:5-6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. - ISAIAH 9:6

21This I recall to my mind,
         Therefore I have hope.





22The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
         For His compassions never fail.

23They are new every morning;
         Great is Your faithfulness.

24“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
         “Therefore I have hope in Him.”

25The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
         To the person who seeks Him.

26It is good that he waits silently
         For the salvation of the LORD. - LAMENTATIONS 3:21-26

All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace - ISAIAH 54:13

"To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again. - ISAIAH 54:9

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. - ISAIAH 54:10

no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. - ISAIAH 54:17

2“Enlarge the place of your tent,

stretch your tent curtains wide,

do not hold back;

lengthen your cords,

strengthen your stakes.

3For you will spread out to the right and to the left;

your descendants will dispossess nations

and settle in their desolate cities. - ISAIAH 54:2-3

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.- ROMANS 10:9


for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. - ROMANS 8:1

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. - ROMANS 8:28

1My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. - 1 JOHN 2:1-2

12I am writing to you, dear children,

because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.

13I am writing to you, fathers,

because you know him who is from the beginning.

I am writing to you, young men,

because you have overcome the evil one.

14I write to you, dear children,

because you know the Father.

I write to you, fathers,

because you know him who is from the beginning.

I write to you, young men,

because you are strong,

and the word of God lives in you,

and you have overcome the evil one. - 1 JOHN 2:12-14


15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19We love him, because he first loved us. 20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. - 1 JOHN 4:15-21

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 JOHN 1:9

THE SALVATION MANDATE
(Be Confident In This)

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
{17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17






for "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." - The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Romans Chapter 10 Verse 13 - {JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD - SAINT JOHN 20:28}.


"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Romans 10:9

(C) 2018 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES

Monday: JESUS SAID 'I Make All Things New' - REVELATION 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment