Thursday, November 29, 2018

My Testimony - REVELATION 1:2

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. {17} “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. - JOHN 3:16-17





Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us—for it is written, “CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE”— {14} in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. - GALATIANS 3:13-14

Praise THE LOVE Of Our Lives, JESUS CHRIST!

     I believe GOD {ACTS 27:25}.  Greeting my friends.  This is not one of our typical blog posts.  I just felt the need to encourage myself {1 SAMUEL 30:6}, and others with a brief listing of many of the things Our ALMIGHTY CRUCIFIED AND RESURRECTED {SAINT MARK 15, SAINT JOHN 20}, LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {SAINT JOHN 20:28} HAS ACCOMPLISHED WITHIN my young life, as I'm certain it will grow and strengthen not just my faith, but yours, as well.

Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me. - ACTS 27:25

JESUS, Thank YOU For:

1. Giving me the best Parents ever, that brought me up in the fear of THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST!

2. The best Sister and Nephew, and children and grandchildren I could ever imagine and who serve you, as I do, faithfully.

3. Blessing me to grow up in the city of Washington, DC during the midst of a drug and violence epidemic, keep me safe.

4. Keeping me safe on the High School and College football teams.

5. Keeping me safe on the Quad of my College University when everyone was fighting during a summer fest.

6. Keeping me safe in the cafeteria in College during a violent food fight.

7. Keep me from dying in an automobile accident when a drunk driver ran a red light and hit our car, as I was driving without a seat belt.

8. For protecting me, when I came to YOU in fear, and wanted to live out the HOLY BIBLE, as I was deceived in believing that I should give up everything, even my car, to preach the Gospel. 

9. How while walking down the streets of Coatesville, PA in 1999 I Heard YOU SAY "ISAIAH FORTY-ONE - TEN" out of Heaven, and as I returned home to read my HOLY BIBLE IT SAYS:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10

10. How after not walking for four years, I've undergone 3 major spinal cord surgeries and two minor ones, and after 15 years of not walking independently, by the time many of you read this, I will be walking again!  HALLELUJAH!

11. To be in 3 nursing homes since August 2015 and to stand in the standing frame for two hours at a time.  HALLELUJAH!  HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!

12. To have two, one hour each, successful wound surgeries, waking up to the first surgery with the time on the clock being 3:16pm for JOHN 3:16, and the song on my heart, "So don't give up on GOD, cause HE Won't Give up on you.  HE'S ABLE."  While on the second surgery, ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, OUR BLESSED CRUCIFIED AND RESURRECTED {SAINT MARK 15, 16} LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}, Our KING of kings and LORD of lords {REVELATION 19:16}, awakened me with The CHRIST-GLORIFYING Tune, "GOD IS GREAT, AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED.  GLORY TO HIS HOLY NAME.  GOD IS GREAT, AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED {PSALM 93:4, 145:3}.  BLESS THE LORD O My soul {PSALM 103:1-2}.

13. When In was walking with a walker and couldn't get down these particular public steps, the LORD JESUS CHRIST THE ALMIGHTY BLESSED me to hear a Gate open to my left that Revealed a Wheelchair Ramp, Supernaturally.  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!
14. Walking up a tall escalator with a walker and not falling back, while the escalator steps were in motion.
15. Being taught THE LOVE AND THE WORD OF GOD From my Parents.
16. When my beloved son was born, his being in the NIC Unit but coming home safely a week or two later!  HALLELUJAH!  HALLELUJAH!  HALLEUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!

17. My Miracle-baby, being born a natural birth, after her heart rate was dropping, and ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, while I kept rehearsing "ISAIAH 41:10 - Fear thou not, for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee.  Yea.  I will help thee.  Yea.  I will uphold thee with my right hand of righteousness." Made her to come out of the would, a natural birth, rather than a C-Section.

18. My reaching 45 years of age whereby according to GENESIS 6:3, I will live to be at the least 120 years.


Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years." - GENESIS 6:3

19. Having my own room in the last two nursing homes, and transferring now without the lift from the bed to the wheel chair, and soon to do it vice a versa.  However, i'll soon to be walking out of the nursing home and going home!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!

20. Being able to lower my feet to the floor before sitting up, and sitting up today on my own, and from using an apparatus to pick up my feet from the wheelchair placing them on the floor.

21. Waking me up this morning, clothed and in my right mind {SAINT MARK 5:15}.

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. - SAINT JOHN 21:25


The SALVATION Mandate
(You are Saved, because You Believe This)

 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17




"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



For "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." - ROMANS 10:13 - And Our JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE CERTAINLY Our LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}

(C) 2018 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Friday: Redemption - GALATIANS 3:13-14

JESUS LOVES YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment