Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Count the Cost - SAINT LUKE 14:28

      {16} “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. {17} “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. {18}“He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-18



For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first, having sat down, count the cost, whether he has enough for its completion? - SAINT LUKE 14:28


Praise THE LOVE OF Our Lives, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!


JESUS Greetings, my Beloved Friend of GOD,

     HELP me HOLY GHOST!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU JESUS!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  Any time, when ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD {SAINT MATTHEW 16:16}, COMMANDS us to Accomplish something for HIS ETERNAL GLORY {1 PETER 5:10} AND PURPOSE {ROMANS 8:28}, there will come great opposition, causing us to question whether or not we possess the innate strength in order that we'd Victoriously Complete what ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD, BY WAY OF THE TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIXION AND EQUALLY TRIUMPHANT RESURRECTION {SAINT MARK 15, SAINT JOHN 20} OF Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {SAINT JOHN 20:28}, HAS SO LOVINGLY AND GRACIOUSLY PLANNED FOR Our Lives.


     This, questioning is, in fact, one, that, I'm certain, all those Used by JESUS CHRIST to Bring Glory TO Our EVERLASTING FATHER {ISAIAH 9:6}, and THE PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST {ACTS 19:4-7}, have at one time seemed uncertain or felt inadequate in what Our FAITHFUL LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST HAS CALLED us unto.  


And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. - SAINT MATTHEW 16:16


     This is evident, as we look at the life of the meekest man to ever walk the face of this great Earth, the man Moses.  It's so Amazing HOW GREAT Our PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST OF Our LORD JESUS CHRIST IS, in that, upon reading the HOLY BIBLICAL ACCOUNT of THE CALL on his life, this man of GOD ALMIGHTY, who is responsible, BY THE BLESSED HOLY GHOST, To Write THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS Of THE HOLY BIBLE, also felt inadequate, even to the point of asking JEHOVAH GOD to Send someone else {EXODUS 4:10-13}.  My friend, in a sense, our feeling inadequate, is truth, knowing that without CHRIST JESUS, we can do nothing {SAINT JOHN 15:5}. 




{10} And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. {11} And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? {12} Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. {13} And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send. - EXODUS 4:10-13

     With this in mind, let us, as our Foundational HOLY BIBLE TEXT REVEALS today, always remember that with every Anointing of THE BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT Upon us, comes the decision to "Count the cost", understanding that we may not always understand what the Will and Plan of THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IS, however, we must continue to Trust HIM By Faith, for "we walk by faith and not by sight {2 CORINTHIANS 5:7}."  I know personally that when I knew JESUS Had Completely Forgiven all of my sins, and Called me to preach, one Minister told me that I was, indeed, going to make it, but the enemy was going to throw everything at me, but, that, in the end, I would overcome, and my friend, her prophecy was correct.

     Of further note, when I found myself Spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally oppressed, Our GREAT GOD, JESUS CHRIST - THE MESSIAH, Kept me confessing, "I have counted the cost, and I still want to be a pastor."  "I have what it takes."  This continued focus on my MAKER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST {ISAIAH 26:3}, in the midst of torment, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, Has, in Truth, seen me through, even when I was comatose in 2017 for a few days.  

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) - 2 CORINTHIANS 5:7

     This is why, I tell people who have had loved ones in a coma, to understand that although, they may not be completely cognizant, in some areas, they can understand what is going on.  I know in my comatose state, the evil one was trying to come at me, but when ALMIGHTY JESUS GOD, BROUGHT me out (THANK YOU, JESUS! THANK YOU, JESUS! THANK YOU, JESUS!), and the nurse asked me what I wanted, I asked to speak to Chaplain, and I asked for a HOLY BIBLE, and my LORD JESUS CHRIST, Literally Brought me out better than I was before.

     So, what difficult situation are you or a loved one facing today?  At the Triumphant Church Sunday (4603 Eastern Avenue, Mount Ranier, Maryland - 10:30am - 12:30am - http://thetriumphantchurch.org), our guest Preacher spoke about all of us as Christians either, going through a struggle, being in a struggle, or coming out of struggle.  Just remember that through it all JESUS LOVES AND KNOWS You!  HE WILL, AS WITH me, SEE You THROUGH!  Just continue to trust in HIM, if all you have the Strength to do is to say "JESUS!", continue to faithfully Profess HIS NAME {HEBREWS 13:5 New International Version}!  HE HAS Promised to NEVER Leave us nor forsake us {HEBREWS 13:5}.  HE IS VERILY (TRUTHFULLY) Our BLESSED CRUCIFIED AND RESURRECTED KING of kings, and LORD of lords {REVELATION 22:21}.  Amen!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

The SALVATION Mandate
(Be Ye CONFIDENT In This)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17



"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9

For "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." - ROMANS 10:13 - And Our JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE CERTAINLY Our LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}


(C) 2018 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Wednesday: JESUS SAID "KEEP FAITH" - JOSHUA 2:14

JESUS LOVES YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment