Wednesday, July 1, 2020

JESUS, YOU ARE My HOPE - PHILIPPIANS 2

JESUS LOVES You! Please be Assured of Your SALVATION With THESE SCRIPTURES

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY BIBLE Study SCRIPTURE VERSE FOR the previous posting date (6-24-2020):


And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. – ROMANS 11:6


Five Smooth Stones 



Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 (Italics mine) 





1st STONE  (Thursday 7-2-2020)





So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – ISAIAH 41:10 




2nd STONE (Friday 7-3-2020)





The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. – JEREMIAH 31:3 



3RD STONE (Saturday 7-4-2020) 





"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants--from this time on and forever," says the LORD. – ISAIAH 59:21 




4TH STONE (Monday 7-7-2020)




11I, even I, am the Lord, 


and apart from me there is no savior. 


12I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— 


I, and not some foreign god among you. 



You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God. 


13Yes, and from ancient days I am he. 


No one can deliver out of my hand. 



When I act, who can reverse it?” – ISAIAH 43:11-13 



5TH STONE (Tuesday 7-8-2020)



18“Forget the former things; 


do not dwell on the past. 


19See, I am doing a new thing! 


Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? 



I am making a way in the wilderness 



and streams in the wasteland. – ISAIAH 43:18-19 



JESUS CHRIST' PREVIOUS DAY'S (6-30-2020) HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE:





For the director of music. Of David. A petition. Hasten, O God, to save me; come quickly, LORD, to help me. - PSALM 70:1 



____________________________________________

  

  
JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY BIBLE Study SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY - (7-1-2020):


I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about you. - PHILIPPIANS 2:19


 
_____________________________________________


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. –HEBREWS 13:8 


Praise JESUS CHRIST!

     When we hope for something in and of ourselves, we find great delight when Our PRECIOUS LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}, Our CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20} KING Of kings and LORD Of lords {REVELATION 19:16} , JESUS THE CHRIST {MATTHEW 16:20, ACTS 3:20}, DELIGHTS Us by GRANTING Us our heart's petition.  There is always a need to hope for something or someone.  But where does true hope come from?


         Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have         taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is             behind and straining toward what is ahead, - PHILIPPIANS                                                          3:13

     Let's face it.  When we Understand that JESUS CHRIST'S PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MATTHEW 27} AND RESURRECTION {MATTHEW 28} IS THE IMPETUS FOR all of our Faith, Hope, and Love {1 CORINTHIANS 13:13}, we will endeavor to press on in order that we'd be able to put our sinful past behind us, "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead {PHILIPPIANS 3:13}."  When we take hold of our JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}, and Place Our Trust In HIM for Our ETERNAL SALVATION and for a bright future, JESUS AS Our ANCHOR OF HOPE {HEBREWS 6:19}, WILL ALWAYS Bring us ujnto our desired haven with patience {}.



We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, - HEBREWS 6:19

     In today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT we see the Beloved Apostle Paul, Hoping In THE LORD JESUS To Send Timothy his son in the faith to the Philippian Church.  This hope deals with faith, for we cannot have faith without hope {HEBREWS 11:1 - HOLY BIBLE King James Version}.  When we BELIEVE that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR Our LORD JESUS CHRIST TO DO {LUKE 1:37 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version}, we can more readily access the much needed and sought out FAITH that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HAS SO LOVINGLY GIVEN UNTO Us.



       I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that               I also may be cheered when I receive news about you. -                                             PHILIPPIANS 2:19

     So, my "dear friend {3 JOHN 1:2}" LET'S REMEMBER TO NEVER LET OUR HOPE AND FAITH In CHRIST JESUS slip.  We need to "hang on" to the rope of our LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, FOR HE CERTAINLY NEVER EVER LET Us go!  In JESUS' NAME!!!!!  JEHOVAH GOD, Thank YOU, HOLY SPIRIT Thank YOU!!!!!  In JESUS' NAME!   AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!  Amen!  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with God's people {REVELATION 22:21}."

       Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. –                                             HEBREWS 13:8


JESUS, Thank YOU, my DEAREST FRIEND!!!!!



JESUS, SALVATION MANDATE


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17









If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries HOLY BIBLE Study 7-1-2020, If Our GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT RETURNED BY THEN {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}.

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR BEING WITH Us - ISAIAH 41:10




JESUS, HOLY BIBLE STUDY SCRIPTURE FOR Thursday   (JESUS IS Our TRUST DAY) 7-2-2020

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10


All SCRIPTURES Taken from THE HOLY BIBLE – New International Version – © 1973 unless otherwise noted





Please join us at JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MEDIA


16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. – JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment