Saturday, July 4, 2020

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT - ISAIAH 59:21

JESUS LOVES You! Please be Assured of Your SALVATION With THESE SCRIPTURES

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY BIBLE Study SCRIPTURE VERSE FOR the previous posting date (6-24-2020):


And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. – ROMANS 11:6


Five Smooth Stones 



Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 (Italics mine) 





1st STONE  (Thursday 7-2-2020)





So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – ISAIAH 41:10 




2nd STONE (Friday 7-3-2020)





The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. – JEREMIAH 31:3 



3RD STONE (Saturday 7-4-2020) 





"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants--from this time on and forever," says the LORD. – ISAIAH 59:21 




4TH STONE (Monday 7-7-2020)




11I, even I, am the Lord, 


and apart from me there is no savior. 


12I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— 


I, and not some foreign god among you. 



You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God. 


13Yes, and from ancient days I am he. 


No one can deliver out of my hand. 



When I act, who can reverse it?” – ISAIAH 43:11-13 



5TH STONE (Tuesday 7-8-2020)



18“Forget the former things; 


do not dwell on the past. 


19See, I am doing a new thing! 


Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? 



I am making a way in the wilderness 



and streams in the wasteland. – ISAIAH 43:18-19 



JESUS CHRIST' PREVIOUS DAY'S (7-2-2020) HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE:

 I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about you. - PHILIPPIANS 2:19




____________________________________________

  

  
JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY BIBLE Study SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY - (7-4-2020):


"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants--from this time on and forever," says the LORD. – ISAIAH 59:21 



 
_____________________________________________


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. –HEBREWS 13:8 


Praise JESUS CHRIST!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

     Before our PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20:28} KING Of kings and LORD Of lords JESUS CHRIST {REVELATION 19:16} WENT TO THE Cross, HE LEFT HIS Desciples COMFORT IN MAKING them aware that HE WAS SENDING Them A HELPER AND GUIDE, THE PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT HOLY SPIRIT {}.

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. - JOHN 14:26


     Let's face it.  We all need help daily in our lives.  When JESUS SENT THE HOLY SPIRIT OR HOLY GHOST To HIS Preciously-Triumphant Disciples while they were on one accord in the Upper Room {ACTS 1:14}, what appeared as TONGUES OF FIRE RESTING on them.  When THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME UPON Them, HE EQUIPPED their Spreading of JESUS' GOSPEL MESSAGE, THE GOOD NEWS OF HIS TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, as Evidenced BY Saint Peter preaching on the Day of Pentecost seeing 3,000 souls SAVED {ACTS 2:41}!  Thank YOU JESUS!!!!!

     My "dear friend {3 JOHN 1:2}" THIS SAME HOLY SPIRIT SENT BY Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST, CAME TO GIVE Us Gifts in order that the Body of CHRIST {EPHESIANS 4:12} would be Edified {1 CORINTHIANS 14:12}, meaning to be built up in the Nurture, Admonition, and Fear of THE LORD {PROVERBS 15:33}.  When we utilize these Gifts of THE SPIRIT {1 CORINTHIANS 14:12}, in order that many souls would come into THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, as well as those of us who are already SAVED, might Encourage one another BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD GIVEN TO Each of Us {ROMANS 11:6}.



"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. - MATTHEW 7:7



     So, my "dear friend {3 JOHN 1:2}" whatever you feel you might be in need of today, remember that ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD HAS PROMISED TO MEET every one of them.  Just continue to Ask {MATTHEW 7:7} our HUSBAND {ISAIAH 54:1} AND CREATOR, Our KING Of kings and LORD Of lords {REVELATION 19:16} In a Attitude and Posture of Faith, and before it's all said and done, on THIS side of Eetrnity, we will see the Abundance of the RICHES OF THE GRACE {EPHESIANS 1:7} OF Our HEAVENLY FATHER, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON SO, JESUS CHRIST, AND THE PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, HOLY SPIRIT!  Amen?  AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!  Amen!  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people {REVELATION 22:21}"




       Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. –                                             HEBREWS 13:8


JESUS, Thank YOU, my DEAREST FRIEND!!!!!



JESUS, SALVATION MANDATE


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17









If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries HOLY BIBLE Study 7-6-2020, If Our GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT RETURNED BY THEN {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}.

JESUS, Thank YOU  FOR DOING A NEW THING.  AMEN. - ISAIAH 43:18-19


JESUS, HOLY BIBLE STUDY SCRIPTURE FOR Friday   (JESUS IS Our TRUST DAY) 7-6-2020



11I, even I, am the Lord, 


and apart from me there is no savior. 


12I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— 


I, and not some foreign god among you. 



You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God. 


13Yes, and from ancient days I am he. 


No one can deliver out of my hand. 



When I act, who can reverse it?” – ISAIAH 43:11-13 



18“Forget the former things; 


do not dwell on the past. 


19See, I am doing a new thing! 


Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? 



I am making a way in the wilderness 



and streams in the wasteland. – ISAIAH 43:18-19 





All SCRIPTURES Taken from THE HOLY BIBLE – New International Version – © 1973 unless otherwise noted





Please join us at JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MEDIA


16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. – JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment