Thursday, July 2, 2020

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR BEING WITH Us - ISAIAH 41:10

JESUS LOVES You! Please be Assured of Your SALVATION With THESE SCRIPTURES

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY BIBLE Study SCRIPTURE VERSE FOR the previous posting date (6-24-2020):


And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. – ROMANS 11:6


Five Smooth Stones 



Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 (Italics mine) 





1st STONE  (Thursday 7-2-2020)





So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – ISAIAH 41:10 




2nd STONE (Friday 7-3-2020)





The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. – JEREMIAH 31:3 



3RD STONE (Saturday 7-4-2020) 





"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants--from this time on and forever," says the LORD. – ISAIAH 59:21 




4TH STONE (Monday 7-7-2020)




11I, even I, am the Lord, 


and apart from me there is no savior. 


12I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— 


I, and not some foreign god among you. 



You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God. 


13Yes, and from ancient days I am he. 


No one can deliver out of my hand. 



When I act, who can reverse it?” – ISAIAH 43:11-13 



5TH STONE (Tuesday 7-8-2020)



18“Forget the former things; 


do not dwell on the past. 


19See, I am doing a new thing! 


Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? 



I am making a way in the wilderness 



and streams in the wasteland. – ISAIAH 43:18-19 



JESUS CHRIST' PREVIOUS DAY'S (7-1-2020) HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE:






I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about you. - PHILIPPIANS 2:19



____________________________________________

  

  
JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY BIBLE Study SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY - (7-2-2020):

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – ISAIAH 41:10

 
_____________________________________________


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. –HEBREWS 13:8 


Praise JESUS CHRIST!

     LORD JESUS, Thank YOU for ALWAYS BEING WITH me!  I Love YOU!!!!! YOU DIED ON CALVARY'S CROSS {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20} FOR Our sins and so that we'd be Jusitifed and Glorified {ROMANS 8:30}.  Therefore I Give YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND HONOR Today and Everyday.  Please Forgive ME WHERE I'VE DONE WRONG, AND ENABLE me to live a life IN YOU {2 TIMOTHY 1:1} in order that others might seeIN ORDER THAT OTHERS MIGHT SEE YOUR GOODNESS IN THE LIFE Of others and myself, and YOU'D BE GLORIFIED IN ALL THINGS {1 PETER 4:11}!  IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!

     What do you think abut when you know that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST Our BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIED {MATTHEW 27} AND RESURRECTED {MATTHEW 28} KING Of Kings and LORD Of lords {REVELATION 19:16} HAS SO LOVINGLY PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE Us nor Foersake us {HEBREWS 13:5}?  I know in my past, because of my sins, I've had trouble receiving JESUS' MERCY AND LOVE because of a bfalse sense of guilt.  Although sin produces shame in us, when we confess it according to 1 JOHN 1:9, we can REST ASSURED that we are INDEED AND IN TRUTH FORGIVEN for our sins, iniquities, and trespasses {ISAIAH 53:5}.

     Let's face it.  In today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE VERSE we see ONE OF my family's STAPLE HOLY BIBLE VERSES, solely because, in the Year of our LORD JESUS CHRIST 1999 while I was walking down the street in Coatesvlle Pa, I Heard ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST SAY ISAIAH 41:10. When I returned home, I opened up my HOLY BIBLE and THIS IS WHAT IT SAID:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – ISAIAH 41:10 

     As I fast-forward some 11 years later when my wife Angela was readying for the birth of our 7th child, Miracle, Miracle's heart rate was dropping, and the doctor's thought they had to take her by a ceaserean section, however, THE PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST HAD me to keep repeating ISAIAH 41:10, "Fear though not, for I am with you;...", and Our GREAT AND GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST ENABLED her to come out a natural child birth; holy, happy, healthy, and whole.

     So, my "dear friend {3 JOHN 1:2}" let's remember that no matter what we go through in life good or bad, ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST IS ALWAYS WITH us.  All we need to do is to contimnually understand this.  I understand that it is not always easy to receive this TRUTH when there are adversities.  However, If GOD SAID IT, We Believe It, and That settles It!  Amen?  AMEN! In JESUS' NAME!!!!!  JEHOVAH GOD, Thank YOU, HOLY SPIRIT Thank YOU!!!!!  In JESUS' NAME!   AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!  Amen!  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with God's people {REVELATION 22:21}."

       Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. –                                             HEBREWS 13:8


JESUS, Thank YOU, my DEAREST FRIEND!!!!!



JESUS, SALVATION MANDATE


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17









If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - ROMANS 10:9



for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." - ROMANS 10:13


Upcoming JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries HOLY BIBLE Study 7-1-2020, If Our GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT RETURNED BY THEN {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}.

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE - JEREMIAH 31:3




JESUS, HOLY BIBLE STUDY SCRIPTURE FOR Thursday   (JESUS IS Our TRUST DAY) 7-2-2020

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. – JEREMIAH 31:3 


All SCRIPTURES Taken from THE HOLY BIBLE – New International Version – © 1973 unless otherwise noted





Please join us at JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MEDIA


16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. – JOHN 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment