Friday, July 5, 2019

Know That no one can pluck Us out of JESUS' HAND - JOHN 10:28

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. {18} Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. - JOHN 3:16-18 - HOLY BIBLE - Berean Study Bible





And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. {29} Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. - JOHN 20:28-29


Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon. - LUKE 24:34

HOLY SPIRIT, Thank YOU FOR HELPING Us.
 
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. - ROMANS 8:1


Thank YOU, JESUS!




JESUS GREETINGS, Dear Friend,

     I LOVE JESUS!  I "KNOW" You do too!  Now someone may say, why am I starting this particular CHRIST JESUS-GLORIFYING Blog Post with I LOVE YOU JESUS, capitalizing and placing in quotations "KNOW".  Well, before I officially woke up today, BY THE MERCIFUL HAND OF ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, OUR BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT KING Of kings and LORD Of lords {REVELATION 19:16}, HIS VOICE In my Head SAID go with "WHAT YOU KNOW (ALMIGHTY GOD, I Pray I Quoted YOU CORRECTLY.  AMEN.)".  
     This, my dear friend, was O' So Comforting to me, simply because of the attacks of the enemy vying for my faith, ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, SO LOVINGLY AND MERCIFULLY REMINDING me to "Stay" with THE WORD OF GOD, and THE PROMISES HE HAS SO LOVINGLY GIVEN me in HIS HOLY WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE.  HALLELUJAH!  AMEN!
     With this said, in today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT, we see Our BELOVED SAVIOR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ASSURING us that NO ONE can pluck or snatch us out of HIS HAND!  This PROMISE KEEPS me well-grounded in THE FAITH OF Our LORD JESUS CHRIST, in that, no matter how far I've strayed in the past, or any sin that had plagued me, and I was wondering if I'd been FORGIVEN, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD, THROUGH HIS BELOVED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST'S DEATH AND RESURRECTION HAS ALREADY FORGIVEN me of EVERY sin; past, present, and future, and because of this, I need to WALK IN THE FORGIVENESS GRANTED UNTO me FROM CHRIST JESUS, BY my Placing my Faith in HIS PRECIOUS SHED BLOOD {ROMANS 3:25} AT CALVARY'S CROSS.




Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. - ROMANS 8:34


     So, my friend, please remember, that your faith in CHRIST JESUS HAS Made you well {LUKE 17:18-19}.  You need not fret or worry if your sins are FORGIVEN BY JEHOVAH GOD.  Beloved, trust in the LORD JESUS CHRIST In You and me, KNOWING that Our BELOVED GOD IS FAITHFUL {DEUTERONOMY 6:9}!  If HIS WORD SAID IT, You CAN TRUST IN IT AND BELIEVE IT with ALL your Heart!  Please remember, there is NOTHING too hard for GOD {GENESIS 18:14, JEREMIAH 32:17, 27}!!!!!  HE DIED {MATTHEW 27} AND RESURRECTED FOR Us {JOHN 20}, and also Interceded for us unto our HEAVENLY FATHER, JEHOVAH GOD!

am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: - ISAIAH 45:5
     So, my friend, please let us not get weary in well doing, for in due season we shall reap if we faint not {GALATIANS 6:9}.  When we "KNOW" that we can't be plucked out OF HIS BEAUTIFULLY-RIGHTEOUS HAND, NOR THE FATHER'S HAND, we will walk even more boldly Professing Our BELOVED JESUS CHRIST AS THE ONLY HOPE AND SALVATION Given under HEAVEN unto man, and HE IS LORD AND GOD, AND BESIDES HIM THERE IS NO OTHER {ISAIAH 45:5}!  AMEN!?  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"



    

     
HOLY SPIRIT, Thank YOU!




HEAVENLY FATHER, Thank YOU!

 THE JESUS MANDATE

(Please Be Confident in This!)

Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. - MATTHEW 9:29

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - JOHN 3:16-17






 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - ROMANS 10:9 - JESUS, YOU ARE LORD AND GOD, AND Our HEAVENLY FATHER ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD RAISED YOU FROM THE DEAD!  HALLELUJAH!  Thank YOU LORD FOR YOU BEING My ETERNAL SALVATION!  AMEN!

For "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." - ROMANS 10:13 - JESUS, YOU ARE Our PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU JESUS!

JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES 2019

All Blog Posts are Available For Downloading and Sharing In Order That Our PRECIOUS CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {MARK 16} LORD Of lords and KING Of kings {REVELATION 19:16}, JESUS CHRIST, Would Be Glorified!!!!!!!
  
This Week - IF THE FATHER DOESN'T COMMAND JESUS TO RETURN BY TOMORROW; FOR HE IS COMING BACK SOON:  {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} 
7/5/19 - JESUS, no one can Pluck Us Out of YOUR HAND - JOHN 10:28
7/6/19 - You Will Overcome Through JESUS - JOHN 16:33, 1 JOHN 5:4, REVELATION 12:11

Remember, JESUS LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE OR WILL EVER DO!  Please Be ENCOURAGED!  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment