Monday, July 22, 2019

JESUS COMMANDS Us to "Fear thou not" - ISAIAH 41:10

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17}  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - John 3:16‭-‬17 KJV


JESUSI Love YOU! 

If ye love me, keep my commandments. - JOHN 14:15

 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. - PSALM 119:176

My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, {20} let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. - JAMES 5:19-20
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10

JESUS GREETINGS, Dear Friend,

     When it comes to living this life as a Christian, following Our BLESSED SHEPHERD OF THE FLOCK, Our VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {MARK 16} LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 20:28}, many a times we are faced with decisions and things that it we're not careful can make us afraid.

     Let's face it.  There are times in this life when we will feel afraid or unsure of our surroundings Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, or physically.  In simpler terms, we need to remain steadfast in our trusting in Our BLESSED LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST, in order that we'd not let the enemy alarm us, thinking that he can cause us to fear, and get out of the PERFECT WILL OF ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD FOR Our lives.

     In 1999, while walking down East Lincoln Highway in Coatesville , PA, I heard the LORD JESUS CALL Out of Heaven SAYING "ISAIAH 41:10".  When I returned home, I opened My HOLY BIBLE to the HOLY SCRIPTURE WHICH SAID:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10

This GOD-ORDAINED-PROMISE Would show forth it's POWER many-a-times in my life, especially at the birth of my baby girl Miracle, when my wife, Angela, was getting ready to give birth, and Miracle's heart rate was dropping; the LORD HAD me continually repeat this VERSE, and my beloved baby girl came out happy, healthy, and whole!!!!!!

     So, my friend, what are you being COMMISSIONED by ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST TO do today that is going to take your having "Faith over Fear"?  Is it to witness to another co-worker or friend about the LORD AND GOD JESUS CHRIST?  Is it to start a Ministry or Christian, CHRIST JESUS-GLORIFYING Business?  Whatever the dream may be that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HAS SO LOVINGLY PLACED WITHIN YOUR Heart, do it with ALL your Might, as unto GOD and not unto man.  JESUS CHRIST WILL REWARD YOU, and you WILL show forth to a hurting world, THE MARVELOUS ATTRIBUTES OF Our LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER, Thus making the world aware that we serve a GREAT KING, that is with us always, even to the end of the age {}.  AMEN!  AMEN! AMEN!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

     

     
THE JESUS {SALVATION} MANDATE

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.   {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE










 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - ROMANS 10:9-10 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version



For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version



JESUS, YOU ARE THE HIGHEST NAME OF THE LORD JEHOVAH GOD!  AMEN!



Upcoming JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries Blog Post's if THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH SHOULD TARRY HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST'S SOON COMING RETURN.  AMEN!  {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}:









7-23-19 - JESUS COMMANDS Us to "Speak the Word Only" - MATTHEW 8:8

2019 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries





Every Blog Post may be copied and transmitted freely in order that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST MIGHT BE GLORIFIED IN ALL THINGS!  AMEN!

Please REMEMBER JESUS LOVES You, YES You, no matter what you've do, have done, or will do {ROMANS 8:38-39}. Please be Encouraged!   AMEN!


     AMEN!  Thank YOU JESUS!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

No comments:

Post a Comment