Tuesday, July 16, 2019

JESUS SAVED All Who Call On HIM - ROMANS 10:13

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - John 3:16‭-‬17 KJV




And there came a man of God, and spake unto the king of Israel, and said, Thus saith the LORD, Because the Syrians have said, The LORD is God of the hills, but he is not God of the valleys, therefore will I deliver all this great multitude into thine hand, and ye shall know that I am the LORD. - 1 KINGS 20:28


JESUS, HEAVENLY FATHER, AND THE PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST, Thank YOU FOR GIVING me the Topic and The Wording for this Day.


JESUS GREETINGS, my Dear Friend,

     When ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST Awoke me this morning, I had $3.16 in Our bank account, when I only had a $0.00 balance in Our the night before.  Now I understand that this was a Payment from a business dealing selling Christian Rap music that ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD HAS SO LOVINGLY BLESSED me to Write and Record, however, the dollar amount $3.16 was ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST ENCOURAGING Me to keep going and to not give up.
     With this in mind, many-a-times I struggled with the Confidence of my ETERNAL SALVATION.  I believe EVERY WORD OF THE HOLY BIBLE, but the thoughts that I've had daily, have contradicted some of my inner-most feelings, and this morning I was talking with JESUS, and I said "I don't know who I am".  With this in mind, I've been BLESSED to write this Blog Post, in order that You become Edified (Built up) in your faith, and that I'd be Edified BY Our GRACIOUS LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 20:28}, as well.

     Let's face it.  We all like assurances in our daily lives.  We want to ensure that our spouses and family members love us.  We want to know that our family members or children love us, as well as our friends and acquaintances.  (Thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST) Most Importantly, we Desire to "KNOW" that Our HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES us, and we long for the Assurance that we are SAVED, and have a ETERNAL LIFE With HIM FOREVER!

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. - MATTHEW 16:18




     Well, in today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE, we see The Beloved Apostle Paul Encouraging us to remember that "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved {ROMANS 10:13}."  My friend, when we called on THE NAME OF JESUS, we RECEIVED Our ETERNAL SALVATION, and we CANNOT lose it!  HALLELUJAH!  Because of THIS ROCK {MATTHEW 16:18}, we have a SURE FOUNDATION {ISAIAH 28:16}, that CANNOT be shaken {HEBREWS 12:27}.  This, my beloved friend, gives me GREAT Confidence, as the HOLY BIBLE DECLARES That we are not to "Cast not away your Confidence Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward {HEBREWS 10:35}.   

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; - ROMANS 3:25

     So, my friend, keep the Faith {REVELATION 14:12} in THE LORD JESUS!  Remember, things will get better, and we have a SURE FOUNDATION {2 PETER 3:18}, THE ROCK OF Our SALVATION, Our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!  HIS TRIUMPHANTLY-BLESSED CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION HAS REDEEMED us BY HIS PRECIOUS SHED BLOOD On CALVARY'S CROSS {JOHN 19:30}, and we have an ETERNAL ASSURANCE, no matter how messed up we or our lives SEEM to be, we have a HOPE that maketh not ashamed, and one that will never fade away {1 PETER 5:4}!  AMEN!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"


THE JESUS {SALVATION} MANDATE
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.   {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE






 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - ROMANS 10:9-10 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version

JESUS, YOU ARE THE HIGHEST NAME OF THE LORD JEHOVAH GOD!  AMEN!

Upcoming JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries Blog Post's if THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH SHOULD TARRY HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST'S SOON COMING RETURN.  AMEN!  {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}:







7-17-19 - Come Back to JESUS - PSALM 119:176, JAMES 5:19-20

7-18-19 - JESUS COMMANDS Us to "Fear Not" - ISAIAH 41:10

2019 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Every Blog Post may be copied and transmitted freely in order that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST MIGHT BE GLORIFIED IN ALL THINGS!  AMEN!

Please REMEMBER JESUS LOVES You, YES You, no matter what you've do, have done, or will do {ROMANS 8:38-39}. Please be Encouraged!   AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment