Friday, January 18, 2019

JESUS, YOU MATTER! - COLOSSIANS 1:18

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17




And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. - COLOSSIANS 1:18


JESUS, YOU MATTER MORE THAN ANYONE OR ANYTHING!  I LOVE YOU!



JESUS, YOU ARE My LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}!!!!!!!



     JESUS, I just want to thank YOU FOR YOUR CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION {SAINT MATTHEW 27, SAINT MARK 16}.  JESUS, I want to Honor and Revere YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, SIMPLY Because YOU'RE GOD AND YOU ARE GOOD; YOUR MERCY Endures forever {PSALM 136:10}.


     JESUS, YOUR NAME IS ABOVE EVERY NAME {PHILIPPIANS 2:9}.  That, At YOUR NAME, I Bow, and every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess that YOU ARE LORD, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER {PHILIPPIANS 2:11}.  BECAUSE OF THE GREATNESS OF YOUR MIGHT, I Have Strength in the inner man {EPHESIANS 3:16}, ready today and everyday to stand strong in YOUR HOLY WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE; Fighting off any opposition from the devil and his demons, while, BY YOUR GREAT GRACE {ACTS 4:33}, Receiving All YOU HAVE SO LOVINGLY PROMISED UNTO me in YOUR HOLY WORD {2 PETER 1:4}.


     JESUS, YOU ARE THE DAYSTAR ARISING In our hearts {2 PETER 1:19}!  JESUS, YOU ARE THE ROSE OF SHARON AND THE LILY OF THE VALLEYS {SONG OF SOLOMON 2:1}.  I humbly come to YOU, My LORD, SAVIOR, AND BEST FRIEND, Thanking YOU For FORGIVING me for all of my sins; past, present, and future {ISAIAH 43:25}, while making me a vessel meet for YOUR USE {2 TIMOTHY 2:21}, in order that many will see what YOU HAVE SO GRACIOUSLY ACCOMPLISHED in my life, with the direct result becoming their asking, "What must I do be saved {ACTS 16:30}."


     JESUS, YOU ARE My WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR, EVERLASTING FATHER, MIGHTY GOD, AND PRINCE OF PEACE {ISAIAH 9:6}.  YOU, ALONE, HAVE DONE GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS In My Life!  JESUS, THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING me in the car crashes many years ago, the jail cells, the mental hospitals, the fighting on my college campus, the 5 spinal cord surgeries, the two wound surgeries, and many, many, many, many, many, many other incidents in my life whereby YOU HAVE SO LOVINGLY PROTECTED Me!


     JESUS, Thank YOU For The Best Parents, sister, nephew, and children ever.  JESUS, THANK YOU FOR BLESSING Me to walk again, after nearly 19 years of not independently walking.  JESUS, THANK YOU FOR NEVER LEAVING Me nor FORSAKING Me {HEBREWS 13:5}.  JESUS, THANK YOU FOR BLESSING me to FINISH SCHOOL, and getting my MBA and Divinity Degree, and the Social Worker and Pyschology degree.  JESUS, THANK YOU For my beautiful chldren, and BLESSING me to be at their Beloved Births.


     JESUS, Thank YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING My Mentor, and Being My REFUGE {2 SAMUEL 22:3} AND STRONG TOWER {PSALM 61:3}, where I can ALWAYS run and be safe {PROVERBS 18:10}.  JESUS, IN YOUR HOLY NAME!  THANK YOU For THIS BLOG POST, and FOR THESE TWO VERSES; "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"



The SALVATION Mandate


(Be Convinced and Confident in This)




For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17








That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - "JESUS, YOU ARE LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}




For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - "LORD GOD, YOUR HIGHEST NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!"  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!





(C) 2019 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries


 Friday: In CHRIST JESUS, "Rest With Us" - 2 THESSALONIANS 2:7


JESUS LOVES You!  Yes, You!  Be Encouraged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment