Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I Believe JESUS - ACTS 27:22-26

For God loved the world in this way: He gavehis one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - Christian Standard Bible Version


{22} But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because you will not experience any loss of life, but only of the ship. {23} Just last night an angel of God, whose I am and whom I serve, stood beside me  {24} and said, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul; you must stand before Caesar. And look, God has granted you the lives of all who sail with you.’
{25} So take courage, men, for I believe God that it will happen just as He told me. {26} However, we must run aground on some island.” - ACTS 27:22-25


JESUSTHANK YOU For LOVING AND SAVING Us!!!!!!


Here we go LORD JESUS, FOR YOUR GLORY!!!!!!!


     JESUS, HELP me Write Something Pleasing to YOU.  When we go through life's ebbs and flows; it's ups and downs, we have the privilege of Seeing ALMIGHTY JESUS, THE CHRIST, OUR TRIUMPHANTLY-BLESSED CRUCIFIED AND RESURRECTED {SAINT MARK 15, SAINT JOHN 20 KING of kings and LORD of lords {REVELATION 19:16} work Miracles in our daily lives!

     This, my friend, should not be surprising even in today's times and seasons {ACTS 1:7, DANIEL 2:21}, for Our HOLY BIBLE INSTRUCTS us that Our BELOVED JESUS IS The Same, "yesterday, today, and forever {HEBREWS 13:8}."  HALLELUJAH!  Thank YOU, JESUS!  Because we know HE'S the same, we know that whatever we stand in need of, HE IS MORE THAN ABLE TO PRODUCE, in order that we'd be Spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, relationaly, and personally equipped {2 TIMOTHY 3:17} with all things pertaining to life and godliness {2 PETER 1:3}.

     My dear friend, I'm eternally grateful for all CHRIST JESUS HAS ACCOMPLISHED FOR my family, and I over these past 46 years of my existence.  HE HAS SO LOVINGLY GIVEN me The TRUTH OF HIS GOSPEL MESSAGE, MAKING me aware that through HIM, AND HIS PRECIOUS SHED BLOOD, AND RESURRECTION POWER, I have all I would ever need in order that I could be a Blessing to all with whom I come in contact.

     Let's face it, my friend, we all have a reason to give thanks {1 THESSALONIANS 5:18}.  Our FATHER GOD, HAS SO WATCHFULLY KEPT us from dangers seen, and unseen, as well as has GIVEN unto us all that we need in order that all of our immediate and external  surroundings would see The Glory of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST Upon us, in order that they'd come to us asking, "What must I do to be saved {ACTS 16:30}?"  Of course we would say "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. {ACTS 16:31}."

     In today's Foundational HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE, we see, the Beloved Apostle Paul, during an intensely-difficult moment in his life, while in route to Ceaser in Rome, for the sake of The GOSPEL, being ship wrecked, even in despair to the point where he and the men with him hadn't even eaten in fourteen days {ACTS 27:33}.


If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: - ISAIAH 1:19

     However, in the midst of "the storm"  An Angel of THE LORD Stood with him in the night, to comfort him with the words that he and all that sailed with him would be saved {ACTS 27:25}.   This my friend, gives me great courage, as for the first time I really saw, that the men being saved would not just be saved from the storm, but would be saved Eternally, as well!  HALLELUJAH!  HALLELUJAH!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!  THANK YOU, JESUS!

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; - HEBREWS 2:14

     Thus, in the 25th VERSE, we see the Apostle stating "I believe God {ACTS 27:25}."  When we believe JESUS, Our LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}, even in the midst of seemingly hopeless situations, we will see the good of the land {ISAIAH 1:19}, while the GOOD AND GREAT LORD OF HOSTS {ZECHARIAH 1:12, HAGGAI 2:9}, JESUS CHRIST, WHO DESTROYED that stupid devil and his works at THE CROSS {HEBREWS 2:14, 1 JOHN 3:8}, keeps all HIS GOOD PROMISE to us {1 KINGS 8:56}, in making us aware that as we "Only believe {SAINT MARK 5:36, SAINT LUKE 8:50}" we would see THE GLORY OF GOD {SAINT JOHN 11:40}.

     So, what are you believing for today, my friend?  I, personally, am asking you to believe with me in prayer that ALMIGHTY GOD, THROUGH HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST, Would increase my Love walk, making me more like CHRIST JESUS in my daily walk with HIM.  I'm believing to walk this year, independently, for the first time since 2003.  JESUS, HIMSELF, SAID that if two or three of us agree as touching anything on earth, that it would be done of our Father in Heaven {SAINT MATTHEW 18:19}.  So, please agree with me, as I'm certain these things will come to pass.

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? - SAINT JOHN 11:40

     So, please remember me in your prayers, and to GOD BE THE GLORY, knowing that whatever we believe according to GOD'S WILL FOR us NAMELY FOUND IN HIS HOLY WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE, will come to pass.  Just, release your faith on something, keep speaking THE TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, no matter the situation; watching your confession, and remember that JESUS IS NOT FINISHED WITH You, and HE WILL NEVER BE FINISH WITH You!!!!!!! Amen?  Amen!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"


The SALVATION Mandate
(Be Convinced and Confident in This)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17



That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - "JESUS, YOU ARE LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}


For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - "LORD GOD, YOUR HIGHEST NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!"  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!


(C) 2019 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries


Thursday: An Unction From The HOLY ONE - 1 JOHN 2:20


JESUS LOVES You!  Yes, You!  Be Encouraged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment