Tuesday, September 4, 2018

No Need To Fear

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17



Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10



                           Praise the LOVE of our Lives, JESUS CHRIST!


JESUS GREETINGS, my friend,


     When we face different trials and adversarial situations in our lives, it behaves us to continue to cleave unto our CRUCIFIED and RESURRECTED LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST.


     Let's face it, when we see all that is going on around us in various parts of the world and in our own country, the enemy wants us to live fearful, hoping that we would worry rather than trust in our PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. However, my friend, GOD DOES NOT WANT US TO LIVE in fear.


     In today's Foundational HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE VERSE, we see that ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD IS ADMONISHING AND COMMANDING us not to fear. In a dire time in my life, many years ago, I heard the Holy Spirit of GOD Speak this HOLY BIBLE VERSE to me out of the sky. All I heard was ISAIAH 41:10. When I returned home, I opened my HOLY BIBLE and saw what this VERSE Stated.


     Friend, in CHRIST JESUS, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. It is HE WHO Sits on the circle of the earth, and we are as grasshoppers {ISAIAH 40:22}. Our BELOVED JESUS Says that we are in HIS Hand, and NO ONE can pluck you or me out of HIS HAND {SAINT JOHN 10:28}.


     So, what is concerning you today, my friend. When we look to ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST FOR HIS HELP in every adversarial situation, we will come out victorious every time, and the WORD OF GOD, THE HOLY BIBLE WILL Sustain us, bringing us to the place where HIS LOVING HEART Has So Desired for us to be. Amen. "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}

                                                    SALVATION Mandate
                                                      (Be Confident in this)



For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17





That is thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9


For all who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13

 (C) 2018 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

NEXT: You Can Make It


No comments:

Post a Comment