Tuesday, January 21, 2020

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR DESTROYING the works of the devil - 1 JOHN 3:8

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17
















 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine


1st Stone





"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me 
- JOHN 15:26



2nd Stone


 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  



3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9


4th Stone


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10




5th Stone



"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25






JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (1-21-2020)

 




The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. - 1 JOHN 3:8

 








HOLY SPIRIT, I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!!!!
Praise JESUS CHRIST!  Thank YOU FOR HELPING ME HOLY GHOST, HOLY FATHER, AND EVERLASTING FATHER JESUS CHRIST!



     My friend, you and I are deeply BLESSED, Of THE MOST HIGH GOD {HEBREWS 7:1}, Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST {JOHN 20:28}!  The reason that we are BLESSED IS, Because, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD, JESUS THE SON OF GOD,AND THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS SO LOVINGLY MADE Us in HIS Image {GENESIS 1:26}.  HE NEVER WANTED Us to stray away from HIM, but when our Fore-Parents Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, Eve having been deceived by the devil {GENESIS 3}, and Adam not being deceived{1 TIMOTHY 2:14}, which to the best of my understanding means that Adam to a certain extent knew what he was doing, although I'm sure he didn't know the consequence, God shut us out of The Garden,and sin came into the world.  

     When Adam and Eve sinned, ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST (Although HE'S NOT CALLED THAT In the OLD TESTAMENT, But it is Clear and Certain that JESUS HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOD - JOHN 8:58), TOLD the devil or satan that the SEED OF THE Woman WOULD BRUISE his head {GENESIS 3:15}.  This my friend leads us to today's sermonnette.

     In today's FOUNDATONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT, we see the Beloved Apostle John Writing BY THE ANOINTING OFTHE HOLY SPIRIT, that THE SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST, Our BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIED AND RESURRECTED KING Of kings and LORD Of lords, CAME TO DESTROY the devil and his works.  Our PRECIOUSLY-SACRED HOLY BIBLE TEXT ALSO GOES ON TO TELL Us that JESUS CHRIST DESTROYED the enemy of death when HE DIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20}, because mankind were kept in bondage all of their lives through fear of death {HEBREWS 2:15}.  However, because ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST CONQUERED death, hell, satan, and the grave, we now  KNOW  as the beloved Apostle Paul Writes, By the ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, To live is CHRIST and to die is gain {}.  He also Teaches us that being absent from the body is being present with the Lord {2 CORINTHIANS 5:8}.

     So, my friend, what aileth you today?  Are you facing some fight in your Marriage, a medical condition or some illness?  Whatever the case, remember with THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, nothing shall be impossible {LUKE 1:37}.  HE IS LORD AND GOD OF all {JOHN 20:28}.  There is nothing too hard for HIM TO DO {JEREMIAH 32:17, 27}!  Our Fight is a fixed fight, because Our  BELOVEDLY-VICTORIOUS CHRIST JESUS HAS DESTROYED the works of the devil {1 JOHN 3:8}.  The devil, who has always be  nothing, IS IN TRUTH nothing to fear.  he is ALREADY DEFEATED!  Simply submit yourselves unto GOD, resist the devil and he shall flee {JAMES 4:7}!  You and I ARE IN TRUTH Victorious IN CHRIST JESUS!  HE SECURELY HOLDS US IN HIS HAND, and, my dear friend, noone can pluck or snatch us out of HIS HAND {JOHN 10:28}."  AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!  Amen?  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.{1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"





      


     









THE JESUS SALVATION MANDATE

(Please Be Confident in This, my Friend)




For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17



 










That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!







For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!


Today's HOLY BIBLE Study BLOG POST, IF Our GREAT LORD JESUS TARRIES {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} - JESUS, I Believe - JOHN 11:40



HALLELUJAH!

Please Read Tuesday's HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT Below Before Coming to the Next Blog:








Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" - JOHN 11:40








 





Our Previous Blog Post's HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT:


The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. - 1 JOHN 3:8





 
  




  


  
  



JESUS ASSURES US OF THIS: 

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25


 Please Remember, IN JESUS' HOLY  NAME:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31


JESUS, YOU'RE CERTAINLY ABLE!

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 -
 JESUS, YOU ARE "the Lord himself".  JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS,     JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!


ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS, And HIS COMMUNION Mandate:


{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” {20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - {LUKE 22:14-20}



Upcoming JESUS CHRIST Sermonettes:

Wednesday (1-22-2020) - "JESUS, I Believe - JOHN 11:40


Thursday (1-23-2020) - "Praise JESUS CHRIST - MATTHEW 21:9

Friday (1-24-2020) - "JESUS, Thank You...And That Right Early - JOHN 20:1, 21:1-6

Saturday (1-25-2020) - "JESUS, HELP me as I go out to Fish - JOHN 21:3

Monday (1-27-2020) - LORD JESUS, Please DELIVER me from myself - ROMANS 7:24



2020 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me, my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!











  JESUS, Thank YOU, That Because of YOUR VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, That Everyone Who has Read these Blog Posts is TRULY BORN AGAIN AND SAVED {JOHN 3:3-6}! In JESUS' HOLY AND MATCHLESSLY-LOVING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN! 


"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

  
 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17









No comments:

Post a Comment