Tuesday, December 24, 2019

JESUS COMMANDS Us To "Start children off..." - PROVERBS 22:6

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlye Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.  - JOHN 3:16-17







 FIVE SMOOTH STONES {1 SAMUEL 17:40}



Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd's bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - Italicized mine

1st Stone

"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me - JOHN 15:26


2nd Stone
 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. - HEBREWS 10:36  



3rd Stone

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. - 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9

4th Stone

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - ISAIAH 41:10

5th Stone

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. - ISAIAH 43:25

JESUS' FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY (12-24-19):

 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. - PROVERBS 22:6



Thank YOU FOR HELPING me JESUS!!!!!!


     When THE PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT HOLY GHOST REMINDED me of my childhood of listening to the Late Great Reverend James Cleveland sing the hymn "LORD HELP Me to Hold Out".  I thought I was older, but my Beloved Mommy said I was around four years of age.  
     This Miracle (as my Beloved Daughter is Named), is comparable to my Son James the Third at three months old, after my singing JESUS LOVES You to Him, said "I Love YOU JESUS".  Of course he doesn't remember this now some 10 years later, however, this showed me that ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, Our CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20} KING Of kings and LORD Of lords {REVELATION 19:16} Was SHOWING me that Everything in our lives was going to work out fine.

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, in keeping with the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus, - 2 TIMOTHY 1:1

     In today's FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE, we see The Wisest Man to walk this earth, under the ONLY GOD/MAN JESUS CHRIST {2 TIMOTHY 1:1} Of course, Pen These HOLY GHOST INSPIRED WORDS, That we are to "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. {PROVERBS 22:6}. 
     This training of our beloved children, as I read in my Devotional this CHRISTmas EVE 2019 essentially means that we are to teach our Children the WORD OF ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY BIBLE, Talking it to them when we are sitting down or walking by the way.  Also we are told to place them on our door posts of our houses {DEUTERONOMY 11:20}. 
     When we Place ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD, THE BLESSED HOLY GHOST, AND THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST AT THE FOREFRONT Of our Thinking and Desires {PSALM 37:4}, Our Prayers will be a sweet-smelling aroma in the Nostrils of Our GOD {EPHESIANS 5:2}, and our beloved Children, will always have a Guide and Pattern to follow the Commands of ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, and HIS GREATEST COMMAND IS TO LOVE {JAMES 2:8}.
     So, my Dear Friend, if you are expecting Children, hopefully through Your Marriage Vows, for no fornicator shall inherit Eternal Life {EPHESIANS 5:5}, be sure to begin while they are in their mother's womb to read them THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and to sing them CHRIST JESUS-GLORIFYING Songs.  As I heard Pastor Ron Carpenter of Redemption Church say He was Hearing the WORD OF ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST for about 50 years and 9 months, meaning His beloved parents Preached the WORD OF ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28} To Him from His Mother's womb.  When we understand, THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT, as King David, The Sweet Psalmist of Israel Penned in THE OLD TESTAMENT BOOK OF THE PSALMS That children are arrows in the hand of their warrior {PSALM 127:4}, we will be sure as my Beloved Dad, The Reverend James Oliver McMorris Sr. Did for me, to guide the arrows in the right direction. 
     When we accomplish this, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH GOD WILL TAKE OVER, and Ensure that Our children are not only headed in the right direction, but that they will also be UTILIZED BY ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST FOR THE FURTHERANCE OF THE GOSPEL.  AMEN!  AMEN!  AMEN!  Amen!  "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"



  
  
      

THE JESUS {SALVATION} MANDATE

 (Be Confident in This, my Friend)

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17





  












That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - 
JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!












For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}! 


Tuesday's HOLY BIBLE Study BLOG POST, IF Our GREAT LORD JESUS TARRIES {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16} - JESUS COMMANDS Us to Speak Life - JOHN 12:50





HALLELUJAH!

Wednesday's  FOUNDATIONAL HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TEXT:


 Please Read before You come to Wednesday's Blog Post:
 
I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say." - JOHN 12:50 

  
  

  




  


JESUS, THE MESSIAH'S Previous Day's Blog HOLY BIBLE Text:


The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”



{6} He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you. - LUKE 17:5-6



  


 Please Remember:

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. - ISAIAH 40:31














JESUS, YOU'RE CERTAINLY ABLE!


For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 - JESUS, YOU ARE "the Lord himself".  JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS,    JESUS, Thank YOU!  HALLELUJAH!





ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS, And HIS COMMUNION Mandate:

{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”

{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” {20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - {LUKE 22:14-20}










2019 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries










Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me, my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS' NAME!  AMEN!













  JESUS, Thank YOU, That Because of YOUR VICTORIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT DEATH {MARK 15} AND RESURRECTION {MARK 16}, That Everyone Who has Read these Blog Posts is TRULY BORN AGAIN AND SAVED {JOHN 3:3-6}! In JESUS' HOLY AND MATCHLESSLY-LOVING NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN! 

"Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

No comments:

Post a Comment