Tuesday, October 15, 2019

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR... {1 THESSALONAINS 5:18}

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved - JOHN 3:16-17 HOLY BIBLE - King James Version



"Yes, Lord," she replied, "I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world." - JOHN 11:27

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 THESSALONIANS 5:18

     JESUS, Thank YOU That I'M "Finished' with sin, death, hell, satan, and the grave {JOHN 19:30}, Because AT THE CROSS AND IN THE BLESSEDLY-TRIUMPHANT RESURRECTION YOU SO LOVINGLY-KINDLY DEFEATED all these things and YOU ARE CERTAINLY THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD {MATTHEW 16:16}.

HOLY SPIRIT, HELP Me Put it down on Paper.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; - 1 TIMOTHY 2:5


For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16
      JESUS, Thank YOU FOR YOUR CROSS AND RESURRECTION {JOHN 19:30, 20}.  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR WAKING Me up this morning to my 46th Birthday!  JESUS, Thank YOU for my children,ND FOR their sending me a "Happy Birthday" Text and for my calling and TALKING WITH MY Son this morning.

     JESUS, Thank YOU For a roof over my head, a clothes on my back, someone to help me until I'm able to do things with JUST YOUR HOLY AND LOVING HELP!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, ThankYOU FOR Hands that type and ears that hear.  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR BLESSING Me to RECEIVE ETERNAL REDEMOTION AND SALVATION, SAVING My soul from a devil's hell, and SAVING My ENTIRE Family According to ACTS 16:31.  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU, JESUS!

Then said Ziba unto the king, According to all that my lord the king hath commanded his servant, so shall thy servant do. As for Mephibosheth, said the king, he shall eat at my table, as one of the king's sons. - 2 SAMUEL 9:11

     JESUS, Thank YOU FOR INVITING Me to YOUR TABLE Daily as King David did Mephiibosheth {2 SAMUEL 9:11}, and SUPPING With Me ACCORDING TO REVELATION 3:20.  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR My Fiance' and thank YOU FOR When we do get Married YOUR PROMISE Of our having a Baby 10-13-2010, HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU, JESUS!

     JESUS, Thank YOU FOR HAVING Me Finish all my schooling with an 100% grade average, and thank YOU That after 16 years or so without walking independently, I'm walking now!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU!

     JESUS, Thank YOU FOR My own Room in YOUR SANCTUARY AT JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Minisries at Mount Olivet Church - Washington,  DC.  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR The Gift of THE HOLY SPIRIT TO Write CHRIST-GLORIFYING and GOD THE FATHER-HONORING Books, Pamplets, Greeting Cards, Movies, Plays, and Blogs.

     JESUS, THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS That  YOU HAVE DONE IN My life for which if it were written every one don't think all the books written could contain them.  GOD I LOVE YOU!  Thank YOU FOR Another BLOG POST!  AMEN!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"

 
THE JESUS {SALVATION} MANDATE
(Be Confident in This, my Friend)


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - King James Version




That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!



For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}! 


Tomorrow (10-14-19), If THE GOOD LORD AND KING JESUS CHRIST SHOULD TARRY.  HE IS COMING SOON {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}, JESUS, IS SOON TO RETURN - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 - JESUS, HOLD My HAND - ISAIAH 41;:13





For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16






ALWAYS REMEMBER JESUS And HIS COMMUNION Mandate

{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”
{20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a   - LUKE 22:14-20
2019 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries


Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS NAME!  AMEN!








No comments:

Post a Comment