Monday, September 23, 2019

JESUS BLOOD HAS TAKEN AWay all of our sins - LUKE 22:14-20

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and onlyc Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. - JOHN 3:16-17





{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”
{20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a - LUKE 22:14-20

"And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him." - JOHN 8:29

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16

JESUS GREETINGS Dear Friend,

HOLY SPIRIT, Thank YOU FOR HELPING me!
     Today when I awoke. By THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST, Our PRECIOUSLY-TRIUMPHANT CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20} KING Of kings and LORD Of lords {REVELATION 22:21}, I underwent a lot of spiritual warfare. 
     This battle in my mind and heart had me down.  I didn't even feel worthy to write this post.  Especially when I read what the Topic for this Blog Post would be.  However, after watching a Pastor on the HillSong Channel Discussing THE BLOOD OF JESUS, THE HOLY SPIRIT OF ALMIGHTY GOD REMINDED me, when the Pastor Declared that THE COVENANT CUT BY JESUS CHRIST 'S HOLY BLOOD AT THE CROSS CANNOT BE BROKEN, HE REMINDED me of ISAIAH 54:10, WHERE HE SAID "...neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee {ISAIAH 54:10b}.
     This TRUTH, my Dear Friend, Is the REASONING Whereby we can have COMPLETE Confidence IN THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS FROM THE CROSS TO HIS TRIUMPHANT THIRD DAY RESURRECTION AND IN HIS PRECIOUS SHED BLOOD AT CALVARY That all of our sins; past, present, and future Are COMPLETELY FORGIVEN.
     In The OLD TESTAMENT OF Our HOLY BIBLE, we see that there could be no Forgiveness of sins wthout the Shedding of Blood {HEBREWS 9:22}.  Thus when we look at THE PRECIOUS BLOOD SHED OF Our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST, we Understand that HIS BLOOD WHICH SPEAKETH BETTER THINGS Than that of Abel, who was slain by His brother Cain {GENESIS 4:8}, also HAS DONE WHAT the Blood of bulls and goats could never do, and that is take away sins.  However, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HAS PERMANENTLY TAKEN AWAY all of our sins.
     So, my Dear Friend, no matter what you face today.  No matter how hopeless a situation may seem.  We have MUCH ASSURANCE {1 TESSALONIANS 1:5} and Faith in THE PRECIOUS WORD OF GOD, THE HOLY BIBLE, and IN THE PRECIOUS SHED BLOOD OF our LORD AND GOD, JESUS CHRIST, That we will rise again out of any pit of despair {ROMANS 3:25}, and or enemy the devil cannot gloat over us {MICAH 7:8}, for he isa defeated foe, and we are TRULY VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST JESUS!  Amen?  AMEN!  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"
  

      
THE JESUS {SALVATION} MANDATE


(Be Confident in This, my Friend)







For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - JOHN 3:16-17 - HOLY BIBLE - King James VersionThat if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - JESUS, YOU ARE TRULY LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!








For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - JESUS, YOU ARE Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}! 







Tomorrow (9-23-19), If THE GOOD LORD AND KING JESUS CHRIST SHOULD TARRY.  HE IS COMING SOON {1 THESSALONIANS 4:16}, JESUS IS LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}.









Tomorrow's JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries Blog Post HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE: 

{14} When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles. {15} And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before My suffering. {16} For I tell you that I will not eat it again until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
{17} After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves. {18} For I tell you that I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes.”
{19} And He took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body, given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”
{20} In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.a - LUKE 22:14-20











2019 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministiries







Every Portion of this Blog may be retransmitted without approval from JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries or Brother James McMorris Jr.  Enjoy  THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH me my Dear Friend and please share this Blog with others, IN JESUS NAME!  AMEN!













No comments:

Post a Comment