Tuesday, June 4, 2019

JESUS, Thank YOU FOR...1 PETER 3:15

JESUS, Thank YOU For...For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. {17} For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. - JOHN 3:16-17

JESUS, YOU Saved my soul way back from the tender age of 7 when my Beloved Dad the Reverend James Oliver McMorris Jr. Baptized me!  HALLELUJAH!  Thank YOU, JESUS!  YOU ALSO, ENSURED That I Knew THE TRUTH IN 1997 When YOU SHOWED Me beyond fail that YOUR WORD NEVER FAILS, AND THAT YOU ARE INDEED THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!
JESUS, Thank YOU For...Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10
JESUS, YOU BLESSED me in 1999 while not totally in my right mind, as I was walking down Lincoln Highway in Coatesville, Pennsylvania to hear YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE FROM Heaven COMMANDING "ISAIAH 41:10".  When I returned home I read it, and was Encouraged.  As we fast-forward to 12 years later, my beautiful youngest baby girl, Miracle-baby, is indeed a Miracle-Baby, beacuse when she was born, her heart rate was dropping, and the doctor's thought they would have to take her by C-Section, however, YOU SO LOVINGLY BLESSED me to keep praying ISAIAH 41:10 and she came out a healthy-natural birth!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, I Love YOU!  HALLEUJAH!  AMEN!

JESUS, Thank YOU For...
“At that time,” declares the LORD, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.”
{2} Thus says the LORD,
         “The people who survived the sword
         Found grace in the wilderness—
         Israel, when it went to find its rest.”
{3} The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying,
         “I have loved you with an everlasting love;
         Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.
{4} “Again I will build you and you will be rebuilt,
         O virgin of Israel!
         Again you will take up your tambourines,
         And go forth to the dances of the merrymakers. - JEREMIAH 31:4
JESUS, When I was saddened after coming from Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland for a pre-surgery test, I felt in the back of the car that my life was over, and YOUR BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT GAVE me the Prayer to Ask YOU TO REBUILD me.  When I came into the house afterwards, crawling on the floor into the den room of my parent's house, I immediately grabbed my HOLY BIBLE, and when I opened it, YOU BLESSED IT TO OPEN TO JEREMIAH 31:4, and in the New King James Version HOLY BIBLE the word "rebuilt" was the EXACT WORD, BY THE BLESSED HOLY GHOST, I asked YOU TO DO FOR me while driving home.  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, I LOVE YOU!

JESUS, Thank YOU For...But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. - ISAIAH 53:5
JESUS, YOU ALONE HAVE SECURED SALVATION FOR All of us from the First man Adam to the last baby born before the "End of the Age {MATTHEW 13:49}".  Thank YOU FOR HEALING Our sin-sick souls, and for HEALING ALL of our diseases {PSALM 103}."  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR SUCCESSFULY MAKING me an overcomer through three major spinal cord surgeries, with two minor ones, teo successful wound surgeries, and for HEALING ALL the wounds on my body!  JESUS, I LOVE YOU!  HALLELUJAH!

JESUS, Thank YOU For...It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there. - EZEKIEL 48:35
JESUS, YOU'VE SO LOVINGLY LED me to this HOLY BIBLE VERSE Many-A-Time and I realized BY THE GRWCE OF YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, That YOU Want EVERYTHING I think, say, or do, Place YOU AT THE CENTER Of ALL of these things, and YOU WILL FOREVER BE RIGHT THERE WITH me!!!!!  HALLELUJAH!  THANK YOU, JESUS!

JESUS, THANK YOU For...For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. - ISAIAH 54:9
JESUS, YOU SO LOVINGLY BLESSED me to place my Faith in THIS VERSE, Knowing that no matter the matter, YOU'VE PROMISED not to be ANGRY with me, or to rebuke me again!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU!  AMEN!

JESUS, Thank YOU For...For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. - ISAIAH 54:10
JESUS, while I was sleeping in my bed one night in the Nursing Facility I saw someone come through the door, and as she was looking in the mirror, I heard her say "Fifty-Four Ten".  YOU BLESSED me through YOUR WISDOM to Instinctively know that YOU WANTED me to turn to this HOLY BIBLE VERSE IN ISAIAH 54:10, REMINDING me that no matter what, YOUR "KINDNESS", "MERCY", "LOVE", and "COMPASSION" will not depart from me, nor YOUR "COVENANT OF PEACE" be removed forever.  AMEN!  Thank YOU JESUS, That while I was getting ready to type "forever", Pastor Casey Treat, BY THE PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST, Said the same thing.  AMEN!  Thank YOU JESUS!  I Love YOU!  HELP me!
JESUS, Thank YOU For...that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; {10} for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. {11} For the Scripture says, “WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.” {12} For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; {13} for “WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.” - ROMANS 10:9-13
JESUS, YOU BLESSED me to be confident in YOUR WORD, even when I thought I missed the mark too manhy times to be Saved, YOU ALWAYS BRING me back to THIS POWERFUL VERSE, as with TODAY, I HEARD YOU SAY "Amen", while I was typing this!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU!  I believe!!!!!!
JESUS, Thank YOU For...And Jesus answered saying to them, “Have faith in God. {23} “Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. {24} “Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. {25} “Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions. {26} [“But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions.”] - MARK 11:22-26
JESUS, YOU SO LOVINGLY BLESSED me to Read THIS HOLY BIBLE VERSE many years ago, and as I continue to confess THE Desires YOU HAVE SO LOVINGLY PLACED Within my Heart, YOU'VE ALWAYS BROUGHT Them to pass.  HALLELUJAH!  I will keep Walking By faith and not by sight {2 CORINTHIANS 5:7}, KNOWING that everything YOU HAVE SO LOVINGLY PROMISED me in YOUR HOLY WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE, IS AND WILL COME TO PASS!
JESUS, Thank YOU For...For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. - JEREMIAH 30:17
JESUS, I Believe that when I read JEREMIAH 31:1-4 on that day when I asked to be "Rebuilt", YOU ALSO BLESSED Me to read THIS HOLY BIBLE VERSE, REMINDING Me that ALL, ABSOLUTELY ALL of my wounds, Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, Physical, Relational, and wounds in my soul, would and ARE ALL HEALED!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS, Thank YOU For...
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. - JEREMIAH 29:11
JESUS, YOU HAVE SO LOVINGLY REMINDED me Many-A-Time that YOUR HOLY THOUGHTS TOWARDS Me and ALL of YOUR Children, are for our GOOD {ROMANS 8:28}, and that we have an "expected end", or as ONE TRANSLATION SAYS, "A hope and a future".  This ALSO GIVES Me GREAT COMFORT In YOUR SO LOVINGLY BLESSING Me to Read in Our Devotionals Today PROVERBS 23 AND 24, "Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD. {18} There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not cut off (HOLY BIBLE - New International Version)."
JESUS, Thank YOU For...For with God nothing shall be impossible. - LUKE 1:37
JESUS, thank YOU That when I thought it was over, and that YOU WERE THROUGH WITH me, YOU LED me to this HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TO REMIND me (About my HEALING as well), That WITH YOU, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, and NOTHING is too hard for YOU TO DO {GENESIS 18:14, JEREMIAH 32:17, 27}. 
JESUS, Thank YOU For...“Yet now I urge you to keep up your courage, for there will be no loss of life among you, but only of the ship. {23}“For this very night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve stood before me, {24} saying, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul; you must stand before Caesar; and behold, God has granted you all those who are sailing with you.’ {25} “Therefore, keep up your courage, men, for I believe God that it will turn out exactly as I have been told. {26} “But we must run aground on a certain island.” - ACTS 27:22-26
JESUS, YOU BLESSED me to watch a Pastor, Pastor Steven Furtick one day while wanting to leave this present nursing home, because of persecution.  Later on in the day, YOU BLESSED me to see a Gideon HOLY BIBLE Downstairs in the dining hall of this Christian Establishment and when I Asked YOU FOR A SIGN, YOU SUPERNATURALLY LED Me to THIS SAME AWESOME HOLY BIBE VERSE That Pastor Furtick Preached on the DVD I watched earlier in the day!  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, YOU JUST BLESSED Me to get ready to type "day", the Pastor on the Hillsong Channel, Casey Treat, said "Day" at around the same time.  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR THE "Mind of CHRIST."
JESUS, Thank YOU For...And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. - ISAIAH 54:13
JESUS, YOU BLESSED Me to have 2 Biological Children, five, non-Biological Children, a Son-in-Law, and three grand-babies.  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR BLESSING Them, and for KEEPING Them Safe, in their going in and their going out {PSALM 121:8}.  JESUS, Thank YOU That at three months old, my son James III said "I Love YOU JESUS", after YOU SO LOVIGNLY BLESSED Me to sing "JESUS LOVES You" to him.  HALLELUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU FOR...LOVE!  AMEN!
JESUS, Thank YOU For..."Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"  "The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."

JESUS, Thank YOU For...









The JESUS Mandate

(Please be Confident of This!)

"For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. {17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17







That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - ROMANS 10:9 - JESUS, I BELIEVE AND KNOW, YOU ARE LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}!


For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - ROMANS 10:13 - JESUS, We Call On YOUR NAME ALONE FOR SALVATION!  HALLELUJAH!  YOU ARE LORD AND GOD {SAINT JOHN 20:28}!

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: - 1 PETER 3:15

JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries



Every Portion of this Post may be reproduced without permission from the writer.  These are the last days.  Please let's get the Gospel Message of the LOVER OF Our Souls, JESUS CHRIST out to the masses.  Thanks and GOD BLESS!

Wednesday  (If the LORD JESUS Tarries - 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16) - JESUS WILL NEVER FORGET You PSALM 9:18
Remember, JESUS LOVES You, YES You!!!!!!  Be Encouraged!  GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment