Wednesday, January 31, 2018

JESUS

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  {17}  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. - SAINT JOHN 3:16-17

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. - SAINT MATTHEW 1:21





The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.  {37} He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. - SAINT JOHN 3:35-36 - BIBLEHUB.COM


     JESUS, although this Blog and all YOU'VE so Graciously Blessed me to put my hands to, is for the sole purpose of bringing YOU and YOUR NAME GLORY, it seems imperative that I dedicate a post exclusively to YOU, after all, I would not be saved, or alive spiritually, mentally, emotionally, or physically if it had not been for YOUR PRECIOUS DEATH, BURIAL, AND TRIUMPHANT THIRD DAY RESURRECTION.  HALLEUJAH!

     JESUS, we read in YOUR HOLY BIBLE that without the shedding of Blood there can be no remission {forgiveness} of sins {HEBREWS 9:22}.  JESUS, YOU have ALWAYS been ALMIGHTY GOD, and because of this TRUTH, ONLY YOU Could have Redeemed a sinful man as myself, because YOU ARE the ONLY Man Who Walked this earth With Untainted Blood.  All of YOUR mankind from the First Man Adam, to the last man or woman born before YOU close the Door on Eternal Life have blood tainted by sin.  JESUS, because YOU have NEVER sinned {2 CORINTHIANS 5:21}, being the ONLY GODMAN, YOUR Precious BLOOD shed on Calvary's CROSS, was, as YOU, without spot or blemish {1 PETER 1:19}.


     JESUS, Thank YOU for the CROSS AND RESURRECTION {SAINT JOHN 19, 20}.  JESUS, THANK YOU For how YOU Brought me "On Eagles Wings {EXODUS 19:4}" from the womb of the most beautiful woman ever in all of YOUR Abundant Creation, my beloved mother, and for YOUR Having Given me the most Faithful and Kind man I'd ever known, my Beloved Dad.  JESUS, YOU Alone are WORTHY of all PRAISE and ADORATION.  HALLELUJAH!

     JESUS, Thank YOU for 44 years on this earth thus far, and if YOU SHOULD TARRY, according to GENESIS CHAPTER 6 VERSE 3, I'm looking like Moses to live for One Hundred and Twenty Years.  HALLELLUJAH!  JESUS, Thank YOU for SAVING not only my soul, BUT ALSO, for keeping me alive through car accidents, especially when a drunk driver ran into me on February 20th, In The Year of our LORD JESUS CHRIST 1993.  JESUS, The Amazing Miracle in the incident was that although, I was hurt, no one, including the drunk driver, died in the accident.  HALLELUJAH!

     JESUS, Thank YOU that when I was going through a confusing time in my life in 1999, YOU Still called out from Heaven unto me saying, "ISAIAH 41:10".  JESUS, When I returned home, YOU BLESSED me to Read the Beloved WORDS, saying:

 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - ISAIAH 41:10 - KING JAMES VERSION - HOLY BIBLE

     JESUS, Thank YOU For YOUR having Given me my Beautiful Saved Children, and for having kept me through dangers seen and unseen.  JESUS, even while YOU ARE Preparing me to walk again, I earnestly believe that this year 2018, if YOU SHOULD TARRY in YOUR SOON-COMING RETURN, I will Stand and walk; better than I've ever walked, and show forth to a world in desperate need of the KNOWLEDGE of YOU {PROVERBS 30}, That YOU ARE INDEED THE SAME, "Yesterday, and today, and forever {HEBREWS 13:8}."  "Little children keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}"


                                                      THE SALVATION MANDATE
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
{17} For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
- SAINT JOHN 3:16-17


for "All who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." - The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Romans Chapter 10 Verse 13 -
{JESUS, YOU ARE LORD AND GOD - SAINT JOHN 20:28}.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - The Epistle {Letter} of Paul the Apostle to the Romans 10:9

(C) 2018 - JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES


NEXT: The LORD is on My Side



     

No comments:

Post a Comment